Saturday, January 25, 2014

BAFTA 2011 Awards Season Tea Party - photos, quote

I have a lot of work to do, and I cannot make a compilation today, so I decided to post a few nice photos of Eddie.
I chose this event, because I love these pictures. He's gorgeous. January 15, 2011 Los Angeles




Quotes:

Eddie Redmayne About Googling himself: Several times. I looked up myself on IMDB, and it was so horrific. I realized it probably wasn't the way forward. And I have this rancid habit of Googling reviews, which I've got to stop doing. 

Eddie Redmayne About his University years: What I do remember is this idea of sparring with friends, arguments about issues and current affairs. I'm a pretty poor arguer, but there are those moments when you suddenly realize that you've taken a standpoint, and you've so been pushed into a corner, and you're actually beginning to believe what you're saying more than you ever actually meant.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation