Saturday, June 21, 2014

Eddie and Dominic Cooper at Wimbledon opening night

Fan adventure:
Arabella @ArabellaGolby tweeted 10:24 PM. on 21 June, 2014:
I chatted & got a photo with them but before that I did what any normal person would do & took a creepy stalker photo
Arabella @ArabellaGolby tweeted 10:26 PM. on 21 June, 2014:
- and they both told me I looked beautiful & that they liked my dress JUST SAYIN'
- Before I spoke to him properly I said 'am I allowed to talk to you?' (lol) and he was so nice, friendly & sweet!!
Arabella @ArabellaGolby tweeted 1:24 AM. on 22 June, 2014:
I am the filling in an amazing Eddie Redmayne & Dominic Cooper sandwich


BespokeRedmayne @bespokeredmayne tweeted 1:39 AM. on 22 June, 2014:
Eddie Redmayne @dominiccoop chugging the sponsor's brew. source: @kei1356 (x)


Link: Contactmusic: Stella Artois Wimbledon Launch Party Arrivals
Link: Getty Images: Stella Artois Wimbledon 2014 Official Launch Party
Eddie Redmayne and Dominic Cooper attend the Stella Artois Wimbledon 2014 official launch party at Cannizaro House on June 21, 2014 in London, England. Stella Artois is the official beer of The Championships Wimbledon. (Photo by David M. Benett/Getty Images for Stella Artois)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation