Saturday, September 9, 2017

Happy Birthday Michelle Williams πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸ€❤️😊




"I'm a huge admirer of her work. I think she's a staggering actress and a really unique 
actress, and the idea of brave is thrown around quite a lot in our industry, I think the 
idea of taking on that role both she and Kenneth Branagh is dumbfounding, and seeing 
how meticulously she works through the movement, through the vocal, through the...
dance through the text, I mean it's been riveting and it's been a complete treat. 
She's an extraordinary actress and an extraordinary woman. It's been a lot of fun."


"I remember one time, Michelle came out into the long corridor at Pinewood, 
tottering just like Marilyn, and I just thought 'oh my god'." (x)


Related posts on tumblr
Check the labels for my earlier related posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation