Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Some beautiful Fantastic Beasts artwork, fanart

You find some of her other artworks here

A nice comic Fan art of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, 
with the background creepy face of Gellert Grindelwald !!

Newt Scamander portrait by @shr_burg (source)
Other beautiful painting about the young Eddie 
by the talented Korean fan here

“I think you’ll find the best wizarding school in the world is Hogwarts!” 
Mr. English Guy (Newt) - Illustration by Relly Coquia

Pastel drawings by Amanda Blanchard: Fantastic Four


QueenieNewt, Jacob and Tina portraits


Eyes - Prep pastel drawings before the portraits NewtTinaQueenie and Jacob
Eddie Redmayne's eyes as inspired by the #MyEyesSay campaign by @mndassoc

"What was meant only to be practice drawings turned into so much more. These drawings mean 
so much to me because of the connection to the movie and the characters, and they mark my advancement as an artist. I know they’re just fan art, but they helped me develop beyond what 
I thought I was capable of doing, which I will carry with me into anything I create from now on."

She offered the drawings for LUMOS - Read more in her blog here

You find more Fantastic Beasts related artworks in the 
If you repost some of these, please give credit to the artist!
,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation