Friday, November 10, 2017

Five years have passed


It’s been five years since I’m a huge fan of Eddie Redmayne. This edit is a slideshow 
from the first saved photos. At the beginning I just browsed the web, checked pictures, 
movies, videos, blogs, read every articles I could. Later I started my blogs to share my 
admiration for Eddie with you all. I know I’m not perfect, but I’m trying my best. 
I didn’t have any experience in writing before I started blogging, moreover I cannot 
even speak English properly (still have to use translator a lot). Thanks to everyone to 
keep following me, and I hope I can continue the work for a long time. I love making 
posts about Eddie, it makes me happy. He’s the most wonderful actor and such a 
beautiful person inside and out. Love you all. ❤️❤️❤️😘

The actual pictures I saved are in my old post here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation