Monday, April 9, 2018

Happy Birthday to Kristen! πŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸ€❤️😊 Eddie's co-star in TYH

(source: iloveeddieredmayne)

C.a. ARE THERE COLLEAGUES WHO ADMIRES? (ICON)
 Er . Of my generation? I like Ben Whishaw, Andrew Garfield, 
and I find that Benedict Cumberbatch is awesome. 
Then there’s my friend, Tom Sturridge. 
Want to know who I like among women?. 
C.A.PLEASE .
E.R I worked with Kristen Stewart and Chloe G Moretz, 
I was heavily inspired by their passion and freedom. (via)

(source: http://eddie-redmayne-italian-blog)

Director Udayan Prasad on casting Kristen Stewart for the role of Martine in
The Yellow Handkerchief: "Kristen wasn’t the household name she’s subsequently
become. We saw a lot of actors for her role. People walk into a room and you
remember them either by the use of notes you’ve made, which is usually a bad,
and then there are people who you remember because there was something striking
about them, or they were clearly very talented. Occasionally, somebody walks into a
room and you get this sense that someone special has walked in, and Kristen did that.
 She was so nervous the first time she came. She wasn’t even 17 when I met her.
There was something very focused about he; something centered. She knew herself
in a way that was quite intimidating. This young girl is so sure of life in a way that
I still don’t think I’m sure of life. We worked on the script and it was clear she was
going to be a frontrunner without any question..." (via filmreviewonline)

After the announcement of her casting as Bella Swan in Twilight (on November 16, 2007),
Kristen was the star. When Eddie and Kristen attended the Sundance Film Festival in 2008,
nobody was paying attention to him. (source: eddie-redmayne-italian-blog, wikipedia)


 Eddie met Kristen at the Oscars afterparty in 2013, and introduced Hannah to her.
(source: mfoc)

Related posts

 My photos: Kristen Stewart promoted Equals at the 72nd Venice Film Festival 
on 5th September 2015. She arrived, when we were waiting for Eddie to return 
from The Danish Girl press conference and photocall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation