Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Flashback at Met Gala 2011

This year's Met Gala was on Monday, this time without Eddie. I already posted about
most his previous appearances, but not about the 2011 event, so here are a few photos.
sources: iloveeddieredmayne and hope72

(x)(x)

(x) - (x)

Eddie Redmayne attended the “Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty” Costume Institute 
Gala @ The Metropolitian Museum of Art (May 2, 2011 in New York City)


(x) - (x)


Eddie and Emma Stone leaving the afterparty (with Aaron Tveit behind them). VIDEO


1 comment:

  1. I was sad when I found out Eddie and Hannah didn't attend this year's Met Gala (maybe because they had to take care of little Luke?). But this post definitely cheered me up! I know Eddie and Emma are good friends, but it still surprised me that they have known each other for so many years. It'll be great to see them in the same movie. You are formidable to discover such small detail years ago. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment can be published after moderation